Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The SSTMBLC! Weigh in- Week 1!

On a toddler mom board I am a member of, we are doing the "Super-Secret Toddler Mom Biggest Loser Challange." What a mouthful! Yesterday was the first weigh-in and I'm still just down 3lbs. We have to take a picture of the scale and flick it off. I think it's to make sure that we're not holding on to anything to lower the weight. Either way it's funny.

Today, I'm going to be a "single mom" because Rob is out of town for the night. So, after I pick Madelyn up from Pre-School, I need write out a shopping list of all the things I need. I'm also thinking of maybe joining the YMCA's areobic classes. Yeah, me, mis-uncoordination joining an areobic class. I'd love to be the person standing behind me watching me screw up all the moves. Maybe Yoga would be better? I Dunno
Anyways, I'm going to post the picture of the scale every two weeks. Here's today's weigh in and me flicking off the scale.






No comments: