Thursday, January 17, 2008

I could have done better yesterday.
I didn't do horrible, but last night for dinner I had 3 pieces of pizza and some watermelon (which wasn't bad). Today has been a little rough as well. I am really trying to cook healthy things for Madelyn because she doesn't eat very well. So, my new thing is to hide veggies in normal everyday food. This morning I made her pancakes with sweet potatoes in them. I ended up eating 3 pancakes with sugar-free syrup, but felt guilty because I bet that was about 9pts. Then this afternoon, the kids were crazy. I was trying to make 2 seperate lunches for me and Madelyn. I was making her Mac-n-Cheese, watermelon, yogurt and soy/chick nuggets. For me, I was having a turkey and cheese sandwich with a spinach salad. I ended up eating that AND about 1/2 cup of her macaroni.

So, according to my estimations (because I'm too lazy right now to calculate it into points) I think the sandwich was about 7, salad about 4 and mac-n-cheese probably 5? So as of right now, I have used 25 out of my 30point allowance. I.Suck.

I guess I'll have to have fruits and veggies for dinner tonight. I can manage it.

By the 2 week's SSTMBLC, I hope to be down to to 172 or better. I was down to 169 this summer...I can do this.

No comments: