Wednesday, January 9, 2008

-3lbs!!

Well, I stepped on the scale today and I'm down 3lbs. That's about 6lbs from where I want to be by the end of January. I'm still unsure about how many calories to take in, but right now I'm just eating 30 points a day from Weight Watchers since I'm only breastfeeding 3 times a day. If I were BF full time, it would be around 36 points for the day. So, I'm just playing with the numbers.
Let me tell you, I am hungry..and that sucks. On a toddler mom board that I am a member of, we are doing "The Biggest Loser" challange. We all have to put in $5 and by I think June 1st whoever was the "Biggest Loser" wins the money. I have a goal to be down 30-35lbs by then. It would be perfect because that's when we're going to the Bahamas. That would but me down to around 145lbs. I haven't been to that weight in about 9 years. How sad is that?!??
On another note, Rob and I are thinking of taking a trip to Florida next month. We're both incredibly burnt out between him having a high stress job and the kids with Luke NOT sleeping. I'm not exhaggerating when I say he's been waking up several times a night. We're both exhausted. I took him to the Dr. yesterday and not only is he getting his top two teeth in, but he has yet another sinus infection. The kid's been on antibiotics now for 6 weeks between all the ear infections and the sinus infections. The Dr. gave us a some information last night on how to create better sleeping habits for him (ie..gentle crying-it-out). So, last night was the first night for that. It was rough to say the least. Because he's pulling up on everything, we had to put him in Madelyn's crib for the night because his crib hasn't been lowered yet. By the time he was done crying, he was standing up in her crib holding onto the sides and dosing off. It was funny to watch but I was really scare that he'd hit his head so I had to quitely lower him to his stomach and he was out within a few seconds.
Well, I'm placing some photos just for the hell of it from Christmas. So, here we go.







No comments: